Saints Simon & Jude Fall Festival
Kick off the fall season with food, fun, family, and friends at the 55th Annual Saints Simon & Jude Fall Festival on October 1-3, 2021. Weekend activities will include live entertainment, rides, food, games, talent show and a raffle where some lucky person will win $10,000.
- Click here to become a Festival Sponsor
- Click here to volunteer
- Click here to view a listing of our 2021 Partners in Giving and Sponsors (coming soon)
- Click here to go to the online Festival Store (coming soon)
- Click here to register for our Cocktail Making Class (coming soon)
If you have questions, please contact us at (714) 962-3333 or firstname.lastname@example.org..
- Friday, Oct. 1: 5:00 – 11:00 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct 2: Noon – 11:00 p.m.
- Sunday, Oct 3: 12:30 – 9:00 p.m.
- Friday: The Fenians 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday: Mark Easterday & The 40oz. Band 7:00 p.m.
- Sunday: Kid’s Talent Show 12:45 p.m.
- Sunday: Tijuana Dogs 5:00 p.m.