“You can begin to change the world with an open heart.” – Pope Francis speaking to middle school students
Welcome to Saints Simon & Jude Middle School Faith Formation! Middle school is a weird and wonderful phase of life. Middle schoolers are fun, awkward, and most importantly, they’ve each been uniquely created by God. Our Middle School Youth Ministry hopes to honor this stage of life while helping young people navigate through those challenging years through the lens of their Catholic faith.
Middle School Faith Formation classes meet approximately twice a month on Tuesdays 7:00 – 8:00 p.m.
- Click here for our 2022-2023 calendar
- Read through the Information Packet
- Fill out the Online Registration Form
- Fill out the Minor Permission and Release Form and email to email@example.com
- Submit payment of $100
- Attend the first class with your child: Tuesday, October 4th, 7:00 – 8:00 p.m.
Middle School Youth Nights
Youth Nights are fun and social nights held approximately every third Friday of the month 7:00-8:30pm. This is a time for community, games, food, snacks and fun! All 6-8th grade students are invited and are welcomed to bring friends!
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us!