Holy Happy Hour – Drinking with the Saints!
Kick-off the Fall Festival Season with a Holy Happy Hour Fundraiser
September 25th at 5:00 p.m. following the 4:00 p.m. Mass
Our Holy Happy Hour will be a fun and engaging event. Come and learn:
- When to drink with a Saint
- How to drink like a Saint
- About St. Christopher & Patron Saints
- How to make a signature drink celebrating St. Christopher
Enjoy your cocktail as you participate in an engaging talk by Michael Foley, author, and professor of Patristics at Baylor University.
Two ways to participate:
- Attend In Person at the Pavilion Tent
- Zoom from Your Home
Purchase Cocktail Making Kit to participate:
- $54 for basic kit to attend event via Zoom – Click here to purchase Zoom event.
- $85 for basic kit, plus cocktail shaker, jigger & tickets for 2 people to attend event in person Click here to purchase in person event.
Basic kit includes 1 bottle of Surf City Still Works gin, special Festival cocktail napkins, and recipe to make signature drink for St. Christopher – patron saint of surfers!
Zoom participants: Your kits will be available for pick-up at the parish starting Monday, September 20 through Friday, September 24. Your purchase confirmation email will indicate additional ingredients and bar accessories needed to make signature cocktail.
In-person participants: Your kits will be waiting for you the day of the event. We will provide the other ingredients needed to make the signature drink, in addition to your cocktail making kit.
Book Option: You can also opt to purchase a signed copy of Michael Foley’s book, “Drinking with your Patron Saints”. He will be pre-signing the books. The signed books will be available the day of the event for the in-person attendees and when you pick-up your kits at Saints Simon & Jude Church starting Monday, September 20 through Friday, September 24. Click here to purchase the book.
For questions email Lynn at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for event flyer.