Mexico Mission Trip
Ensenada, Baja California, June 19-25, 2021
WHAT WILL WE BE DOING?
Relational ministry. The concept of relational ministry is simple: relationships are at the heart of true conversion. In order to bring others to a relationship with Christ, we must be willing to engage in a relationship with them. Partnering with Praying Pelican Missions we will be serving the community of Ensenada in many different ways. This might include, but is not limited to:
• Mercy Ministry – children’s homes, hospitals, prison visits, homeless shelters, food distribution
• Service Ministry – work projects such as painting, building, etc.
• Church & Prayer Ministry – helping with church services, prayer groups
• Children’s Ministry – VBS, crafts, sports, games
The cost of this trip will not exceed $645 per person (this includes all transportation, accommodation and meals). The final cost per person will depend on any donations we receive, future fundraising, and our final group size. We want to provide this initial estimate to allow you to prayerfully consider registering for this trip. We hope to be able to reduce the cost of this trip for those attending. However, it will also not go above the amount specified. A
deposit of $100 is needed to secure your place. Space will be limited.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO GO?
• Availability for the whole week
• A Passport and Travel Insurance
• Fingerprinting/Background Check (If over 18)
• Notarized document if under 18 and traveling with a adult family member other than a parent
REGISTRATION & INFORMATION
Please contact Andrew by phone (714) 794-1856 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest, pay a deposit, or if you have any questions. Please note: As of right now, Praying Pelican Missions has determined that 2021 mission trips will go ahead as planned with COVID protocols in place.
“From a ministry perspective: The needs have grown substantially over these months! Our partner churches will be so excited and proud to welcome you. There are plenty of needs we can meet in the community… I am anticipating 2021 to be an absolutely incredible time of ministry.” – Adam McLane PPM Director of Development