SSJ School Waiver Application Information & Updates
Archive of Communication and Announcements from the Diocese of Orange County and from SSJ
August 12, 2020
July 30, 2020
July 27, 2020
July 23, 2020
July 17, 2020
The Governor’s most recent announcement may impact our plan to resume in-person instruction in late August in accordance with the Health and Safety Plan we released yesterday. In the event that the Governor’s order remains in effect, we are prepared to implement our new distance learning protocols.
Over the past several weeks, we have not only been developing a Re-Opening Plan, but have also been working diligently to refine and improve our distance learning strategy in order to provide the best possible instruction to our students. Either way, we are determined to deliver high quality instruction to support our students effectively whether in-person or remotely. We want to reassure you that as soon as we are legally permitted to open our campus, we will do so immediately. We will continue to monitor the situation in concert with the Diocese of Orange and will keep you informed of any updates. Thank you for your support. We are praying that the situation improves and ask you to do the same!
Peace and health, Mrs. Denise Grant, Principal SSJ School
May 19, 2020
May 12, 2020
May 8, 2020
May 8, 2020
April 14, 2020
April 7, 2020
April 2, 2020
April 1, 2020
April 1, 2020
March 25, 2020
March 24, 2020
March 18, 2020
March 16, 2020
Individual Teacher, Classroom, and School Contact Information
Technical Support FAQ’s and Information
If you are experiencing any issues that might impact you or your child’s access to our distance learning programs, we are here to help.
- For software and technology platform issues including Google Classroom, SeeSaw, IXL, ALEKS, Zoom, etc. please contact your student’s teachers via email. Teacher contact information and office hours are linked above.
- For hardware concerns including issues related to school-issued Chromebooks, iPads and installed apps, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For issues related to the school app, please contact: email@example.com
- For general school inquires, questions, or concerns, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You are also welcome to call the school office at:714-962-4451 so that we can direct your issue to the correct source. If someone does not answer, we are checking messages frequently, and will return your call as soon as possible.