Jesus Christ is the Word made flesh, inviting us to do the same: make God’s holy Word take flesh in our lives. Join Fr. Daniel for 5 sessions exploring the unique vision of Jesus Christ offered in John’s Gospel. Throughout the 5 sessions, Fr. Daniel will have attendees reflect upon the various scripture writings in groups of 2 – 3. Sessions will be held as follows:
After Lent – starting on April 26 or April 27 – Fr. Daniel will offer 4 sessions on the Letters of John.
* Bible basics
* SESSION 1- Introduction to John and Prologue of John
* SESSION 2 - John 1-6 Jesus' Public Mission Part 1
* SESSION 3: John 7:1 – 12:50, Jesus’ Public Mission, Part 2
* SESSION 4: John Part 4 Book of Glory
* SESSION 5: John 18-21, Passion Narrative, Resurrection & Epilogue, 7:53-8:11, The Woman Caught in Adultery