Outdoor Masses at Edison High School Bowl - Weekends of July 9-10, 16-17, 23-24 and 30-31
For the month of July, due to safety concerns associated with our construction project, the church building and south end of the parking lot next to Indianapolis will be closed to the public. So we’re paving the way one mile south down Magnolia Street to Edison High School where we will celebrate outdoor weekend Masses in their bowl amphitheater. Some key points are:
* Weekend Mass times will remain the same.
* There is ample and close parking to where we will be celebrating Mass, including 15 handicapped spaces.
* Greeters will direct you to the bowl when you arrive.
* The bowl has more seating capacity than our church, so there is room for everyone.
* We are planning a joyful celebration, join us by donning your Hawaiian shirts or other colorful summer clothing.
* Consider bringing a hat, sunscreen, jacket, cushion/stadium chair, umbrella and chair/beach chair.
There are some shaded grassy areas around the Bowl perimeter.
* Edison High School Address is 21400 Magnolia Street. Driving directions are from SSJ, drive south on Magnolia.
Go past Atlanta and turn left at the stoplight into the Edison parking lot.
View from the rear of the Edison Bowl.
View from above the Edison Bowl.
From SSJ follow the blue line south on Magnolia and turn left at the