It is time to kick up your heels at the Great Gatsby Annual Auction! It is the event of the year…Lights, crowds, drinks, suits, dresses, and class! As beach kids, we know how to have a good time just as much as Gatsby and the beautiful women, handsome men, flappers, musicians, and artists of the 1920’s did. Incredible auction items will be available to bid on…trips, unique experiences, sporting events, kids’ parties, local restaurants and a variety of baskets filled with goodies!
Our Annual Auction is the largest fundraising event of the year. This exciting event is open to all school and parish families and has tremendous exposure for your business. In addition to raising money to support our school, the Annual Auction is a great evening of fun and friends. Please consider attending. If you cannot attend, please consider supporting Sts. Simon & Jude School in another way through a donation or sponsorship.
Click here to visit the 2017 Auction Website where you can learn how to:
- Buy Tickets to the Event
- Buy a Sponsorship
- Buy an Ad in our Auction Catalog
- Preview our Auction Items
- Learn about Mobile Bidding at the Auction
- Learn how you can help improve our Auction
- Auction FAQ
Attend the Auction
The evening will be kicked off with the “Preview Cocktail Party”. This ticketed event will allow you to gain early access to the silent auction room, where you will have a chance to sign up early for special events, and purchase “buy-it-now” items while enjoying champagne and appetizers. The remainder of the evening will be filled with fun, dinner & bidding:
- 5:00 to 6:00 – Preview Cocktail Party (separate ticket)
- 5:30 – Registration
- 6:00 – Doors Open & Silent Auction begins
- 8:00 – Dinner
- 8:15 – Live Auction
- 9:00 – Dancing
Enter your chance to win two fantastic prizes. All donations count 100% towards your fundraising credits.
- Two (2) tickets to the Champagne Preview Party
- VIP Table for Ten (10) at the Auction
- Selected Wine & Champagne for the Guests at Your Table
- Exclusive Waiter Service for the Table
- Hotel Accommodations for Two (2) for the Auction Night at the Waterfront Hilton
- Breakfast for Two (2) the Morning Following the Auction at Shades Restaurant
Donation $50 with only 50 opportunities to win. Fill out the form and return to the SSJ School office.
A Dream Year at Sts. Simon & Jude
Annual Tuition & Registration Fees for One Child
- Field Trip and Sports Fees for All Seasons
- One School Supply Pack & SSJ Yearbook
- One Basic School Picture Package
- 50 hours of Stay Care and 5 Tutoring Sessions
- One month of Children’s Choice Lunches
- One RESERVED Parking Space
- Or $2,500 Cash
Donation: $100 with only 150 opportunities to win. Fill out the form and return to the SSJ School office.
Donate & Sponsor
Our success depends upon you! Please support our children and consider a donation to our largest fundraiser of the year! All donations are appreciated, and by donating an item or making a monetary donation from your business or securing a donation from someone with whom you do business is a win/win for EVERYONE! You get fundraising credit, the monetary donation earns the giver a tax deduction, SSJ makes more profit, and our children benefit! Here are some suggestions for non-monetary donations which can earn you service hours:
- Airline Miles
- Hotel & Resort rooms (even discounted rates!)
- Vacation Homes
- Concert Tickets
- Sports Memorabilia
- Sporting Event Tickets
- Restaurant Certificates
- Spa Treatments
- Time Shares
- Restaurant Certificates
Click here to download our family donation and sponsorship form.
Your company will get enormous exposure by supporting our school and will benefit from enhanced visibility to over 450 local school families as well as 5,000 local parish families. This is an incredible advertising opportunity at a deserving and high profile event. Please contact us and secure your spot today! As a Supporter of the SSJ Annual Auction, you and /or your company will enjoy:
- Featured descriptions in the published Auction Catalog
- Additional exposure via our Online Auction
- Additional exposure on our Annual Auction website.
- Exposure of your company in our Silent Auction Display Rooms
Click here to download our general sponsorship form.
Would you like to request a donation on behalf of the school? Please use the donation request letter, and personalize it for your need.
The auction will be held at the Hyatt Regency Resort & Spa in Huntington Beach. A special rate of $220 has been set up for Sts. Simon & Jude. To access the special reservation rate, click here.
If you have questions, would like to donate or volunteer for the Auction Committee, please contact the Auction Chairs: