The PFA needs your help for their annual Fashion Show! There are so many ways that you can help us with our Fashion Show and Luncheon, and not only help our school raise the funds for new technology, but also chalk up those valuable service hours as well. The categories we need help with are listed below. Please email Nadia Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to help out with any of the below activities, many of which can be done in your own home.
- Listing basket contents
- Wrapping auction baskets and donated items
- Stuffing invitation envelopes
- Set-up help the morning of the event (4/26/15)
- Baking goodies for our bake booth
- Helping with bid sheets and place cards
- Data input
This is such an important cause, and the funds we raise will help our school be on the cutting edge of technology. None of the jobs require a huge amount of time, and remember...many hands make light work! So rally up a few friends and sign up for a task!
Calling all you wonderful bakers! Do you need service hours? We need baked goods! Are you willing to make a delicious cake, yummy lemon bars, or another treat for our baked goods booth? If so, please contact Lisa Turk at RLTURK@ca.rr.com.
Even if you can't be on a committee, here is a list of a few ways you could contribute to
this event through donations:
- Donate a week, or weekend stay at your vacation home in the mountains, Palm Springs etc.
- Donate airline miles
- Donate unused gift cards
- Ask your favorite hair stylist, massage therapist, or cosmetician for a gift card.
- Ask your gym manager or personal trainer if they will donate a membership or a month of training.
- If you have access to a product line, ask if they will donate to this event.
- If you have tickets to a concert, sporting event or stage production, or have a contact that does, we would love the donation.
- If you are crafty and want to donate the fruits of your labor, we would appreciate it.
- If you have brand new items that you have been gifted, but really don't have a use for, we know how we can use them!
If you stop and think about it, there are a myriad of people and businesses we interface with every day that may have something they would be willing to donate. All we have to do is ask! Please contact Erin Iveson at email@example.com. Thank you in advance for your help. We really appreciate it!