SSJ is celebrating a milestone birthday, and YOU are invited to attend! Please SAVE THE DATE for the weekend of February 24-25, 2018, and help us blow out our 50 candles!
Whether you’re a “Dolphin” or a “Rebel” at heart, we have some wonderful plans in store for you! Please join us for an amazing weekend traveling down “Memory Lane” at SSJ. We are looking for “Class Leaders” to assist us in locating and contacting our alumni to invite them to this fabulous weekend of fun. We are interested in creating some NEW EVENTS (grandparents day, alumni career day) for this anniversary and Catholic Schools Week 2018, but will need your input and participation to make it happen.
If you have not already registered your current address with us, we have been sending your Spirit newsletter and all of our communication to the address listed upon your 8th grade graduation. So PLEASE take a moment to email Kathleen Domenici at email@example.com and send her your UPDATED contact information. We need:
- SSJ Graduation Year:
- First Name:
- Last Name:
- Maiden (if applicable) Name:
- Address, City, State, Zip:
- Email Address:
- Phone Number:
- I would like to help! Here’s how:
Invitations will be mailed soon and we don’t want anyone left out! Our last Alumni Reception for our 40th Anniversary in 2008 was attended by over 400 guests. We transformed Colman Hall and filled it with food, drinks, dancing, reminiscing and photos all evening long. Don’t miss the celebration!
Our plans include:
- Saturday evening, February 24, 2018 starting at 5:00 p.m. in Colman Hall
- 50th Anniversary Alumni Party/Reception
- (This is an event for all alumni, alumni parents, former teachers and friends of SSJ who are over 21 years of age)
- DJ, Dancing, Photographer, Heavy Appetizers, SSJ Mens Club Bar, TShirt sales,
- Cookbook sales
Sunday morning, February 25, 2018
Alumni Invitation to Open House – all ages welcome, starts after 9:30 Mass!
DON’T MISS OUT! EMAIL US YOUR ADDRESS TODAY!