Health Room Telephone: 714.968.6066
Please call the health room before 8:30 A.M. if your child will not be in school that day. Call this number if you have questions regarding immunizations, health records, or our medication policy.
New Health Rules
See the links below for the new rules for school entry starting the 2011-2012 school year.
- Announcement from the California Department of Health
- What Parents Need To Know
- Peanut and Food Allergy Information Letter
- Parent/Guardian and Authorized Health Care Provider Request for Medicine
Sts. Simon & Jude School is responsible for alerting parents to be aware of recent possible exposure to certain contagious illnesses. Please notify the health room immediately if your child is diagnosed by a medical professional with any of the following:
- Chicken Pox
- Conjunctivitis (“pink eye”)
- Fifth’s Disease
- Strep Throat
A notification will be sent home with each student in the classroom where any of these contagious illnesses is reported.
Click here to read how Sts. Simon & Jude School works to keep students with food allergies safe while they are at school.
Annual Health Screening Services
Sts. Simon & Jude School provides various annual health screening services free of charge to our families. These health screenings include:
• Vision test for grades 1, 3, 5 and 7
• Hearing test for grades 2, 4, 6 and 8
• Scoliosis screening girls in grade 7
• Scoliosis screening for boys in grade 8
Pages 12-13 of the School Handbook = Vaccine Information