” Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, and faithful in prayer.” — Romans 12:12
This month’s Christian quality is CHEERFUL, which means to seek joy in all circumstances, like our scripture verse of the month guides us. Please talk with your children about what it means to be CHEERFUL.
You can be CHEERFUL by::
- Following directions in school, at home, in clubs and on your sports teams
- Offering to help without being asked first
- Looking for the good in others, even when we may not always agree
- Inviting others to join your group who may feel left out
- Including everyone in a game at recess
- Recognizing that when we don’t get our own way, we remain positive for the good of the entire group
- Seeing the beauty of God’s awesome creations – the sun, the sky, the ocean, the greatness of nature around us
- Remaining positive that God’s plan is best, even when we may be slightly disappointed in the outcome of our own plans!