Sts. Simon & Jude Catholic School is rooted in the message of Jesus Christ and the teachings of the Catholic Church. Students of all faiths and backgrounds who desire a faith-based education are welcome. Sts. Simon & Jude School serves students in TYKE through 8th grade.
The application process for the upcoming school year officially begins in January; however, a family can come in at any time and request an application. Applications for admission to SSJ are accepted all year long. Admission for students who need to transfer during the middle of the school year is considered on an individual basis.
If you are interested in having your children attend Sts. Simon & Jude Catholic School, please come into the school for additional information, a brief tour and the opportunity see the school in action. If you have any questions you can contact the school office at 714-962-4451. We hope to see you soon!
- Copy of most recent report card
- Copy of most recent test scores – CTBS, SAT, ITBS, etc. (for Grades 2-8)
- Schedule screening date (for Kindergarten applicants)
- Completed registration form
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of current immunization records
- Copy of Baptismal certificate (for Catholic applicants)
- Authorization for transfer of records form
Once the preliminary paperwork is received and students have been screened, you can expect an admissions decision to be made within a week.