The word "liturgy" means a "public work" or a "service in the name of/on behalf of the people." In Christian tradition it means the participation of the People of God in "the work of God.“ Through the liturgy, Christ our redeemer and high priest, continues the work of our redemption in, with, and through his Church. [CC 1069].
Worship / Masses
Monday through Friday — 8:15 a.m.
Saturday Vigil - 4:00 p.m.
Sunday - 8:00 a.m., 9:30 a.m., 11:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
Vigil - 7:00 p.m. & Day - 8:15 a.m. & 11:00 a.m.
New Year's Day and Thanksgiving - 9:00 a.m.
Solemnities and Feasts
- 7:00 a.m. - Liturgy of the Word with Distribution of Ashes (No Mass)
- 8:15 a.m. - Mass with Distribution of Ashes
- 11:00 a.m. - Mass with Distribution of Ashes
- 6:00 p.m. - Liturgy of the Word with Distribution of Ashes (No Mass)
- Holy Thursday - 7:00 p.m.
- Good Friday - 3:00 p.m.
- Holy Saturday - 8:00 p.m.
- 6:00 a.m. (Church)
- 8:00 a.m. (Tent & Church)
- 10:00 a.m. (Tent & Church)
- 12:00 p.m. (Church)
- 4:00 p.m. (Church & Hall)
- 6:00 p.m. (Church)
- 8:00 p.m. (Church)
- 10:00 p.m. (Church)
- 9:00 a.m. (Church)
- 11:00 a.m. (Church)
Saturdays — 2:30 p.m.
Anointing of the Sick
- Held on the 4th Monday of the month (except on holidays) at the 8:15 a.m. Mass