Below are presentations, handouts and recordings from our various Adult Catechetical classes and workshops:
Fr. Daniel Barica’s Conference on Prayer on January 15, 2013
- Presentation - Introduction
- Presentation - An Exploration of Type
- Handout - Brief Descriptions of the Nine Types
- Handout - Instinctual Subtypes, Key Survival Behaviors
- Handout - Supplementary Resources
- Handout - Reference Materials
The Community of Beloved Disciples: A Life Together
Care For the Caregiver, by Kelly Schmidt on October 19, 2011
Year of Morality Guest Speakers
- "A Home for All: An Accessible, Inclusive Parish" by Kelly Smith
- "Formation of Conscience – Falling in Love (again) with God" presented by Jeff Thies, D. Min.
- "Single, Central Commandment of Christian Morality: Love Your Neighbor" presented by Jack Glaser, Ph.D.