Caring for the homebound, sick, dying and bereaved.
- by bringing Word and Eucharist to those who are homebound, hospitalized, and sick
- by being present for those who are dying
- by walking with the families who have lost a loved one
- by serving as liturgical ministers at our funeral services
Did you know that the Pastoral Care ministry
- has over 55 bereavement ministers?
- has over 62 pastoral care ministers?
- supports over 85 funeral celebrations each year?
- ministers to over 250 hospitalized and homebound each week?
Pastoral Care and Bereavement ministers undergo a discernment process to determine if they are called to this ministry. They undergo a formation process that provides theological, liturgical and pastoral formation so that they can serve those who come to our parish for help and support.