47th Annual Fall Festival
Friday, October 4, 2013 through Sunday, October 6, 2013
The Fall Festival is a social and fund-raising event, in honor of the Feast of St. Francis, utilizing the talents of many volunteers to create a clean, safe, environment featuring rides, games, food, entertainment and more, where the parish family and the neighboring community can celebrate with one another.
Note: Parking during the weekend is very limited and in consideration of parish neighbors, please leave your car at home and carpool. Go green by either walking or riding bikes to the event.
- Volunteers ~ Volunteers are our greatest asset! Join us! It becomes a celebration when everyone gets involved. Click here for our Volunteer On-line Registration.
- Sponsorship ~ The Festival Sponsorship program offers excellent ways for families and businesses to become sponsors in support of our biggest community event. Click here to view our sponsors.
A milestone was achieved last year as we secured over 100 sponsors for the first time! Help us duplicate that same feat this year. Sponsorship mailings were mailed on July 15 to last year’s sponsors. Please renew your sponsorship today. Help us reach our goal by advertising your business or becoming a “Friend of the Festival.” Our Sponsorship Form and Friends of the Festival Mini Banner forms are available for download.
- Kids Talent Show ~ Students of the parish are invited to share their gifts and talents at the Fall Festival Talent Show. Click here for details.
- Festival Hours
Friday, October 4: 5:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Saturday, October 5: 12:00 Noon to 11:00 p.m.
Sunday, October 6: 12:00 Noon to 9:00 p.m.
Rides Close 1 hour earlier each evening
- Live Entertainment
Friday October 4: The Fenians 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, October 5: Chain Reaction 7:00 p.m.
Sunday, October 6: Kids Talent Show 12:30 p.m.
Sunday, October 6: Tijuana Dogs 5:00 p.m.
Sunday, October 6: $10,000 Raffle Drawing 8:00 p.m.
- Toni Bowermaster – Chairperson and Food Chair
- Mary Zant – Sponsorship & Advertising
- Craig Rowley - Volunteer Chair
- Katy Martinazzi – Games & Rides Co-Chairperson
- Gail Dyer – Games & Rides Co-Chairperson