46th Annual Fall Festival
Friday, October 5, 2012 through Sunday, October 7, 2012
The Fall Festival is a social and fund-raising event, in honor of the Feast of St. Francis, utilizing the talents of many volunteers to create a clean, safe, environment featuring rides, games, food, entertainment and more, where the parish family and the neighboring community can celebrate with one another.
Volunteers ~ Volunteers are our greatest asset! Join us! It becomes a celebration when everyone gets involved. Our Volunteer On-line Registration is now online. Orange Volunteer Cards will also be made available in Church in late August. Volunteer! You are the heart and soul of the Festival!
- Sponsorship ~ The Festival Sponsorship program offers excellent ways for families and businesses to become sponsors in support of our biggest community event.
“100 Sponsor Challenge” ~ As we continue to celebrate our Parish Centennial, we have set a goal of securing 100 sponsors for Festival 2012. Help us reach our goal by advertising your business or becoming a “Friend of the Festival.” Our Sponsorship Form and Friends of the Festival Mini Banner Form are available for download.
Ride Ticket Information
- 10 pre-sale ride tickets for $5.00 (30% savings compared to tickets purchase at festival).
- Rides require 3, 4, or 5 tickets.
- Pre-sale tickets on sale after weekend Masses beginning September 15 - 16.
- Pre-sale tickets on sale in Parish Office beginning Monday, September 17.
- Quantities are limited. Buy early and save.
Festival Live Music and Entertainment
- Friday, October 5
7:00 p.m. — The Fenians
- Saturday, October 6
7:00 p.m. — Chain Reaction
- Sunday, October 7
12:30 p.m. — Kids Talent Show followed by Pie Eating Contest
5:00 p.m. — Tijuana Dogs
7:00 p.m. — Quilt Raffle
8:00 p.m. — $10,000 Grand Prize Drawing
- Friday, October 5 ~ 5:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. (Rides close at 10:00 p.m.)
- Saturday, October 6 ~ Noon to 11:00 p.m. (Rides close at 10:00 p.m.)
- Sunday, October 7 ~ Noon to 9:00 p.m. (Rides close at 8:00 p.m.)
- Toni Bowermaster – Co-Chairperson
- Mary Zant – Co-Chairperson
- Craig Rowley - Volunteer Chair
- Katy Martinazzi – Games & Rides Co-Chairperson
- Gail Dyer – Games & Rides Co-Chairperson