The purpose of this ministry is to promote the spiritual, cultural and social interests of its members, to foster a close relationship between church and home, and through its activities, to provide fund to achieve thes goals.
Activities of the Women’s Club are:
- A day of prayer and spiritual reflecting during Lent and in the Fall
- Providing food and gifts for needy families at Christmas
- Sponsor and actively participate with Sunday morning coffee and doughnuts
- Participate with the Men’s Club for the Annual Thanksgiving Dinner for the parish community
- Provide hospitality and lunch on the day of the Engaged Couples Workshops