Please view the links below for more information regarding the changes associated with the Roman Missal, Third Edition:
- Revised Roman Missal Chants
The Gospel Reading
The Mystery of Faith (Mass of Our Lady)
Doxology/Amen (Mass of Our Lady)
The Mystery of Faith (Mass of Joy and Peace)
Doxology/Amen (Mass of Joy and Peace)
Dismissal - Go and Announce
Dismissal - Go In Peace
- YouTube Video titled "Missal Alert" from the University of Notre Dame.
- Homilies "On the New Roman Missal" by Rev. Msgr. Arthur A. Holquin, Pastor of Mission Basilica San Juan Capistrano
- United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB) website on the Roman Missal
- Memo from Bishop Brown regarding the gradual implementation of the third edition of the Roman Missal
- Videos from 2010, United States Conference of Catholic Bishops:
What's New in the Roman Missal, Third Edition - Part I
What's New in the Roman Missal, Third Edition - Part II
- Frequently Asked Questions Concerning the Roman Missal, Third Edition:
Why was there a need for a new translation?
Who completed the work of translation?
What’s new or particularly different about the revised translation?
Now that the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops has received the text of the Roman Missal, what are the next steps?
What should be taking place with our catechetical efforts?
What about music for the parts of the Mass in the new translation?
When will the text of the new translation be used for the first time in liturgical celebrations?
What will happen after the texts are used in liturgical celebrations?